View Single Post
July 22nd, 2010, 02:22 PM
Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Where will you LO be sleeping at night?? For naps? She'll be in the bassinet section of her pack and play for a while. The PNP will be in our room until we move her into her crib, then it will go downstairs.

Do you think you will be paranoid at night when LO is asleep (ex. checking their room frequently?)? Ha! I'm sure I'll be up every half hour in those first few weeks checking on her!

Audio monitor, video monitor, audio+video monitor, sensing pad, other? Audio monitor.

How will you position your LO to go to sleep (body position, blankets, swaddlers, etc)? We'll put her in the body positioner for a while (on her back).

Who will get up in the middle of the night to tend to baby? As long as I'm exclusively BF, it'll me be.

Will you wake up baby for scheduled feedings or feed when s/he wakes up? Hmmm....what are you supposed to do???????

Will you let you LO fall asleep with a paci/bottle? Bottle, no. Binkie, we'll see.

Bumpers or no bumpers on the crib? Will you take out the bumpers when baby goes to sleep? No bumpers once she moves to the crib until she's old enough.

Later on, when will you start to put your LO down to sleep at night? When it's time for Mommy to gave a glass of pinot grigio!!!

Last edited by mrsdaiwa24; July 22nd, 2010 at 02:24 PM.