View Single Post
July 22nd, 2010, 03:18 PM
Really Just Angela
Where will you LO be sleeping at night?? For naps? Her crib in her bedroom. Possibly in the pack and play downstairs for naps with me if the kids aren't being loud.

Do you think you will be paranoid at night when LO is asleep (ex. checking their room frequently?)? No. But my husband will be.

Audio monitor, video monitor, audio+video monitor, sensing pad, other? I want none of this but my husband wants all of it.

How will you position your LO to go to sleep (body position, blankets, swaddlers, etc)? On her back, in a sleeper.

Who will get up in the middle of the night to tend to baby? Both of us.

Will you wake up baby for scheduled feedings or feed when s/he wakes up? Feed when she wakes up unless it's excessive then we quit breastfeeding and try everything again with a bottle.

Will you let you LO fall asleep with a paci/bottle? Paci, absolutely. Bottle, no.

Bumpers or no bumpers on the crib? Will you take out the bumpers when baby goes to sleep? Bumpers, I guess...I know they say it's dangerous but my kids never scooted in their sleep. If she's a wiggleworm, out they come.

Later on, when will you start to put your LO down to sleep at night? Probably around 8 pm, around the same time the other kids go to bed.