View Single Post
July 22nd, 2010, 03:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Where will you LO be sleeping at night?? For naps? Baby will be in the crib at night. Hopefully naps will be there too, but if baby falls asleep in the living room (with all the noise) that's fine too

Do you think you will be paranoid at night when LO is asleep (ex. checking their room frequently?)? Nope

Audio monitor, video monitor, audio+video monitor, sensing pad, other? Nothing-our room is just down a short hallway from the baby's room

How will you position your LO to go to sleep (body position, blankets, swaddlers, etc)? On back, most likely swaddled

Who will get up in the middle of the night to tend to baby? Me because of BFing and hubby has to get up and go to work whereas I'll be at home

Will you wake up baby for scheduled feedings or feed when s/he wakes up? Will feed when baby wakes up

Will you let you LO fall asleep with a paci/bottle? Pacifier-it depends on if baby seems to need it. Bottle/BFing-if baby happens to fall asleep during a feeding, that's fine, but I would never put an older baby down with a bottle to put themselves to sleep. I believe babies should always be held while being fed until they are sitting in a chair, drinking from a cup

Bumpers or no bumpers on the crib? Will you take out the bumpers when baby goes to sleep? No bumpers

Later on, when will you start to put your LO down to sleep at night?[/b] My boys did well with going down around 10 pm, sleeping until 4 am, feeding, then going back to bed for a few more hours