View Single Post
July 22nd, 2010, 04:29 PM
Trisha
Thanks Christine, I am frustrated today First my fasting number was 6.0 (107) then I had 2 pieces of squirrelly bread with a little butter and peanut butter. And a homemade london fog. ( which is decaf tea, 1/2 cup milk, 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla syrup), my 1 hr was 8.6 ( 154)
Then my mom brought me a small sugar free london fog for a treat I felt bad not having it, I finished about 3/4 of it, and then had a fibre one bar. My reading was 7.5 Under what I am allowed after a meal, however I thought it was high for a before lunch reading.
I had a WW hotbug bun and a smokie, raw veggies and some cottage cheese for lunch. We'll see how my reading is.
I have the one touch ultra mini too. I'm figuring out how to get more blood. Mine is set to 4 right now, if I push on my finger more comes out.
I had a couple bites of cottage cheese last night, I guess not enough for my fasting # today.
Alethia, it does seem like there should be just one number to go by. You limits would stress me like crazy, I;m having a hard time today with my limits.
Can stress affect your blood sugar numbers?