Topic: Hello =D
View Single Post
July 24th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
Well I ran across this board doing a search for "ttc while breastfeeding" imagine that haha! So I figured I'd just stop by and say hello!

My husband and I have 3 boys - ages 9, 4, and 14 months. My husband has talked me into TTC again for our 4th (he's really hopeful for a girl, I'm thinking we'll probably just have 4 boys lol) - once I decided to start charting to "avoid" he kind of sprung this on me and really it wasn't super hard for him to talk me into it lol. Anyway, I'm thinking that nothing is going to happen real soon because I am still breastfeeding and will be for probably another 6-8 months, but I'm hoping BF won't delay it too long. We started TTC our 3rd right after our 2nd was born because it took 4 years to get pregnant with our 2nd and we really didn't want another 5 yr age gap between kids. I didn't get pregnant until our 2nd had been weaned for about 6 months, so I wonder if that had something to do with it since I was having pretty regular cycles and ovulating about the same time each month which was a nice change from when we were ttc our 2nd and nearly all my cycles were anovulatory (and I wasn't breastfeeding!).

Anyway, didn't mean to ramble, just wanted to stop by and say hello!

Facebook