View Single Post
June 19th, 2006, 06:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My Dh is pretty cooperative especially lately and he always agrees with me when someone gets pg around us and I tell him it's annoying...it's hard though because there is genuiniely a difference between us in how we handle this whole process. he relies on hsi faith a lot to bring him confort...i believe in God and try to have faith it's just so ahrd to accept that His plan may not include children for us...Dh seems ok with that, I do not in the least.

the one thing he is procrastinating on is freezing his spermies...I even told the dr today to get after him on that...he did and DH says he will do it this week...yeah i've heard that a hundred times before!

how is it that I'm willing to practically install a revolving door on my vagina and he can't just give a little in a cup? UGH! Men...

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead