View Single Post
July 28th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jan 2010
Oh that sounds good!!
I'm doing Corn Chowder in the crockpot from an allrecipes.com recipe. I'm just using cubed hash browns instead of shredded:
* 2 1/2 cups milk
* 1 (14.75 ounce) can cream-style corn
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
* 1 3/4 cups frozen corn
* 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
* 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
* 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
* salt and pepper to taste
1. In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
Thank you Alethia for my gorgeous siggy!!
View Public Profile
Find all posts by klsfl10