View Single Post
July 31st, 2010, 02:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes the Father of my current baby and I have been friends for years. He was there for me through my 4 losses. After the last boyfriend and i broke up..i began seeing him in secret (long story...hes very rich...his life and people involved in his world make me uncomfortable) Well then I got pregnant and he has been wonderful. We aren't "together" and this is my choice but he is always there and provided whatever i need. He tries to also buy everything i need lol but I hate that because the girls in his world have already called me a gold digger and said I will use my baby as a golden ticket to get his name and money. <--- maybe this is why i refuse to be with him... lol tryin to prove them all wrong!! Plus I feel like a rag doll in a world full of barbie dolls when im stuck in his lifestyle.

He is wonderful though and has always been good to me...better yet he finally gave me my baby that has made it this far.. even though im 33 and a half weeks i still worry!!! Always afraid something will go wrong and bust this lil bubble of mine!!