View Single Post
July 31st, 2010, 08:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
CD29 today. I seem to have EWCM...and I had spotting on CD27 I thought AF was coming, but nothing since then.

I am getting excited about my RE appt. I can't believe it's just about 3 weeks away! Time will go fast, since we're always so busy in the summer. We have a lot of exciting things coming up! Brylie will be ONE a week from tomorrow (Sunday, August 1)...and then her bday party is August 14th...then we will go to the Iowa State Fair probably around August 16th or 17th, then Sam will be getting ready for Harvest. Sometime in there I have to read about 10 books and do a bunch of work for my Bradley seminar in September. SIGH! I have been procrastinating these so much...I love to read, but I have no desire to do so in the summer.

I can't believe my baby is going to be ONE. It makes me very, very sad to think about because I was so sure I would have a September baby (I wanted her to be a Sept baby...my mom and i both have sept birthdays, so I thought it would be cool if she did too, but my liver sucks)...anyway, last year on this day I was just chilling out LOVING being pregnant and thinking I had 5-6w left of it..not ONE! I mean I was clearly NEVER going to be that person to get induced for a medical emergency (and I certainly wouldn't consent to an induction for any other reasons, so duh I was just going to do it the old fashioned way!)

it just makes me sad to think my body failed her so much

I want another baby so badly..I can't tell you how much I miss the newborn stage. I also want to do a lot of things different...little things..like have a doula, NOT get induced, have a birth photographer...take more pictures and videos of the baby as a brand new little human...i had PPD with Bry and I think that prevented me from doing a lot of those things (Sans doula and birth photographer)

anyway, I'm getting rambly..that's obviously not TTC related.

I wonder what my RE is going to say at our consultation....

23 days! (almost, its 11PM lol)

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth