Topic: New Here.....
View Single Post
August 2nd, 2010, 06:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello everyone,
My name is Pam. DH and I have been TTC#1 since March 2003. After suffering infertility for many years we finally got pregnant from clomid. This would be our first loss. About a year later we got pregnant naturally (on an off-cycle from medical assistance due to cysts). This was loss #2. We just loss our 3rd baby almost 2 weeks ago. That cycle we used injectibles and did an IUI.

My RE has perfomed all blood tests, karyotying (spelling) of both myself and my DH. I have had an HSG as well. All tests have come back normal. In fact, after our two losses, the RE said he attributed it to "bad luck". Now I am waiting to see our RE again (in about 2 weeks). What in the world is he going to tell me now? All the research I've read said that only about 1 in 100 couples experience three or more miscarriages in a row. DH and I don't want to lose another baby. I'm 34 and DH is 33. My ob/gyn said that he is not the expert, but believes that when my egg meets DH sperm, the chromosomes just aren't lining up. Then he went on to talk about donor egg/sperm....is this what we are left with? Never to have a biological child of our own....

We are in such a different boat than what we were when we started this journey. At first, we could not get pregnant...now, for some reason, our babies don't develop. We've never heard a heartbeat or anything.

Any personal stories of hope, success, dead ends, anything. Thank you for listening.