Topic: New Here
View Single Post
August 3rd, 2010, 06:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
First of all, I'm so sorry to have to welcome you to our board but I'm glad you found us.

I'll be the odd man out and say that I am a firm believer in baby asprin. Of course everyone has different issues, but for me I'm fully convinced that is why I was able to carry my DD to 34 weeks. I had 2 early losses and a 16 week still birth and was thrown every test short of genetic testing. My HSG, blood clotting bloodwork, thyroid, etc...everything came back completely normal. When I got pregnant with my DD Grace I was put on progesterone supplements for the first 12 weeks and baby asprin, as a last ditch effort, for the duration of my pregnancy. It's the only thing that ever worked for me.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to PM me (I think I speak for all of us when I say you can probably contact anyone). Also many of us have posted our loss stories in the sticky above. Best of luck to you sweetie.

*Thank you so much to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!*

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.