View Single Post
August 4th, 2010, 07:19 AM
I have issues....
Send a message via MSN to dettmer26 Send a message via Yahoo to dettmer26
Hello! I am Jessica. I am a mom of 2 children, and am currently going through a divorce. I have met a WONDERFUL man who has 3 children. His girls (10 and 8) mother was murdered 5 years ago...and his son, 3, mother isn't in the picture a whole lot. I am going for physical if not FULL custody of my children, so this could prove to be interesting if this works out. We are planning to move in together next Spring, if all is still going well. However, we all spend weekends together now, so we are blended on weekends. We are slowly seeing issues pop up, and making a schedule to alleviate some of them. It's hard only seeing each other on weekends, but he lives an hour away, we alternate where we go each weekend...so that makes it more fair, and doable. I just worry if this will work out. I realize it will be hard, stressful and a huge adjustment...that is why I am doing my homework NOW. Any advice would be hugely appreciated.

::: My Siggies :::PM me with Requests:::

Want a personalized greeting card, invite or announcement? Visit my blog! http://www.dettmerdesigns.blogspot.com