Topic: Joining here
View Single Post
August 5th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I guess I qualify to join this board now ...My name is Megan, i'm 30 years old, mother of 4 living children...I've had 3 losses in the last almost 10 months...Ella Grace was stillborn October 14th, and I miss her more every day...I also had a miscarriage and D&C at 15 weeks on April 6, 2010, and just recently on August 3rd a natural miscarriage at 9 weeks, which was really hard...I'm told nothing is wrong with me, and it's just a case of "bad luck", but it's hard for me to feel that way...I don't understand how I can have 4 healthy children, no problems at all, and then lose 3, 2 of which were in the 2nd trimester...I think my recent loss was due to sch...I started bleeding at 7 weeks 2 days and thought things were getting better....I Went to the dr at 8 weeks and the baby had grown, and the bleed was smaller...I got some blood tests done today, but I was told they probably wouldn't find anything wrong with me, so I guess i'll just wait and see...I also had thyroid cancer and had my thyroid removed in September while I was pregnant with Ella...I'm told that my thyroid is not the cause of my pregnancy losses...So that's about it, I hope you guys don't mind if I post, or lurk
Forever Missing My Baby Girl Ella Grace
Born Sleeping October 14, 2009