View Single Post
August 6th, 2010, 11:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Linzie
Abortion - in general, against

Drinking age - For it staying the same.

Political stance - middle conservative.

Selective Service- in times of extreme need, for. otherwise, voluntary only.

Gay marriage- i guess im for it

Universal pre-k- against. some kids just arent ready.

Sex education - against in elementary schools. this needs to be taught by parents.

Vaccinations- for

Sin Tax- for

legalization of marijuana-for

Universal Health care- against. but i am for more restrictions on insurance companies.

"performance pay" for teachers- pay based on performance? against

war- in the case of another country outright attacking, im for defending ourselves.

Methods of birth control- for!!

How many kids people should have - If they can afford to take care of and provide for all of them, who am I to say how big someone's family should be?

Vegetarian/eating meat - for people who choose to do so.

gun control- against. If you criminalize guns, then the only people who have them will be the criminals.

death penalty- for

circumcision- for. If someone chooses to not circumcise their child, that is their choice. same for those who choose to do so.

Fertility treatments/Assisted reproduction- For!!!

Assisted suicide- torn

Illegal Immigrants *not immigration POLICY against.

Gender Selection- as in selecting what gender of child to have? extremely against. If you would love your child less for not being the gender you wanted, then you don't need to have kids, IMO.

Fat Tax- against

Shopping Carts- as long as they are kept on the store property...

Kids drinking soda/eating candy/poptarts for breakfast-against! well, poptarts im no so concerned about, but soda/candy is a big fat NO.

Peanut Butter bans in schools for nut allergies- for and against. peanut butter products should be kept separate for those who enjoy those products.

VBACs- if they can do it, FOR!

Government involvement in citizens lives- depends on the case.

Seat Belt law/ laws to protect citizens from themselves- for

Unassisted Childbirthing- for, if they do their homework and have a backup plan.

Plastic Surgery - for in most cases.

Chili (with or without beans)- without!

Welfare- for.

dress codes for school/office- to a certain extent. I believe most people would wear appropriate things, but i do respect a company's/school's need to be somewhat uniform and professional looking.

Elective C-sections/elective repeat C-Sections- for! if vaginal birth scares the crap out of someone, who am I to say they can't have a c-section?

Introducing solids- for, in age-appropriate times 5mo+

Car Seats- for. But in the case of children continuously getting out of car seats, but sitting perfectly still flat on their bottom when sitting like a "big kid".. its more dangerous to have a child who will not stay put in a car seat, then to have them sitting still in a regular seat/seatbelt.

Spanking- in extreme cases, for.

Children and Pets- for

Nursing in Public - for!

Cry it Out- for, in age appropriate times. 7mo+

Television and Infants/Toddlers- depends on what they are watching. My 2mo old loves Nick Jr and VeggieTales

Caring for your elderly parents- for!

Diamonds- girls best friend.

In-N-Out Burger - never had it

Reborn dolls- against

Homosexual orientation/relationships- i guess im for it..

Polyamory do you mean Polygamy? against.

Scary movies- FOR!!! but not for kids who cant handle them...

Transcultural adoption- big FOR!

Drug testing welfare recipients- FOR!

"Luxuries" on welfare- vacation, designer accessories, upscale phones, TV w/cable, etc - if someone can have luxuries on welfare? i don't see a problem with it..

Organized religions- ??

Mandatory breastfeeding attempts/prescriptions for formula- against! Yes, i do realize breast is best, but formula works better for a lot of families from the get-go.

Family beds- whatever floats their boat. For.

TTC on assistance - against in a way..

Infants/toddlers in bikini style swim suits - against!

Leash backpacks for kids- For! they're so cute.

Beauty pageants - i don't see a problem with it, but when kids get like that show "Toddlers and Tiara's" something needs to be done IMO...

TV watching for kids under age 2 - for, with age appropriate/education things. Nick Jr/VeggieTales, PBS, etc.