Where Do You Stand?
View Single Post
August 6th, 2010, 11:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: South Carolina
- in general, against
- For it staying the same.
- middle conservative.
- in times of extreme need, for. otherwise, voluntary only.
- i guess im for it
- against. some kids just arent ready.
- against in elementary schools. this needs to be taught by parents.
legalization of marijuana
Universal Health care
- against. but i am for more restrictions on insurance companies.
"performance pay" for teachers
- pay based on performance? against
- in the case of another country outright attacking, im for defending ourselves.
Methods of birth control
How many kids people should have
- If they can afford to take care of and provide for all of them, who am I to say how big someone's family should be?
- for people who choose to do so.
- against. If you criminalize guns, then the only people who have them will be the criminals.
- for. If someone chooses to not circumcise their child, that is their choice. same for those who choose to do so.
Fertility treatments/Assisted reproduction
Illegal Immigrants *not immigration POLICY
- as in selecting what gender of child to have? extremely against. If you would love your child less for not being the gender you wanted, then you don't need to have kids, IMO.
- as long as they are kept on the store property...
Kids drinking soda/eating candy/poptarts for breakfast
-against! well, poptarts im no so concerned about, but soda/candy is a big fat NO.
Peanut Butter bans in schools for nut allergies
- for and against. peanut butter products should be kept separate for those who enjoy those products.
- if they can do it, FOR!
Government involvement in citizens lives
- depends on the case.
Seat Belt law/ laws to protect citizens from themselves
- for, if they do their homework and have a backup plan.
- for in most cases.
Chili (with or without beans)
dress codes for school/office
- to a certain extent. I believe most people would wear appropriate things, but i do respect a company's/school's need to be somewhat uniform and professional looking.
Elective C-sections/elective repeat C-Sections
- for! if vaginal birth scares the crap out of someone, who am I to say they can't have a c-section?
- for, in age-appropriate times 5mo+
- for. But in the case of children continuously getting out of car seats, but sitting perfectly still flat on their bottom when sitting like a "big kid".. its more dangerous to have a child who will not stay put in a car seat, then to have them sitting still in a regular seat/seatbelt.
- in extreme cases, for.
Children and Pets
Nursing in Public
Cry it Out
- for, in age appropriate times. 7mo+
Television and Infants/Toddlers
- depends on what they are watching. My 2mo old loves Nick Jr and VeggieTales
Caring for your elderly parents
- girls best friend.
- never had it
- i guess im for it..
do you mean Polygamy? against.
- FOR!!! but not for kids who cant handle them...
- big FOR!
Drug testing welfare recipients
"Luxuries" on welfare- vacation, designer accessories, upscale phones, TV w/cable, etc
- if someone can have luxuries on welfare? i don't see a problem with it..
Mandatory breastfeeding attempts/prescriptions for formula
- against! Yes, i do realize breast is best, but formula works better for a lot of families from the get-go.
- whatever floats their boat. For.
TTC on assistance
- against in a way..
Infants/toddlers in bikini style swim suits
Leash backpacks for kids
- For! they're so cute.
- i don't see a problem with it, but when kids get like that show "Toddlers and Tiara's" something needs to be done IMO...
TV watching for kids under age 2
- for, with age appropriate/education things. Nick Jr/VeggieTales, PBS, etc.
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Linzie