View Single Post
June 21st, 2006, 07:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Has he been supportive in getting testing? In april of this year we went to see our doctor to talk about our fertility problems and he had said that beacuse I had two healthy children that there were only a few things we could try because we didnt qualify or we werent considered high risk so he put us on a basal temp chart and hubby had a script to have his spermies tested and I thought he would refuse to go have the test but he said he would and I thought that was great. Every morning he would make sure I woke up at 7am to take my temp. He would bd when I asled him to although as the months went by he started to get a little annoyed at the pressure of having to bd all the time.

As for TTC he is the one who wanted to continue to try I used to get discaouraged every month when I got a BFN.

Is he understanding of most of what you are trying to deal with? He is and was great he tried to understand how I felt and was always there to help me. Even now that Im 11 weeks pregnant he always asks how I am and if I need anything. He is a caring guy and if anything was to happen to this baby he would be totally shattered and it would break my heart to see him so sad.