View Single Post
August 11th, 2010, 10:23 PM
~*Mamacita*~
Hello Lolee... I am sorry to hear you are going through such emotional times. I am 24 pregnant with my first child... All I can tell you is most mens reaction is ABORT! I myself am a single mother to be. At first my babies father was very mean to me and told me to get an abortion, I think many guys act like this when they are scared. Once I found out the sex of my baby and he realized it was far too late for me to have an abortion he came around. Actually he begged for me back, told me he was being very immature and apologized and said he wanted to be a great father. I was ecstatic. I think it will just take some time and he will come around. Don't stress out too much. Just think about life with you and your new baby and how great it will be whether he is in it or not. I know a lot of very good single mother's who have done great by themselves as could you. The less stress, the better.. Cry it off and hold your head up high and know you will be the best mother your child deserves. Good luck darling!