View Single Post
June 22nd, 2006, 11:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I thought I had already miscarried, but when I went to the doctor on Tuesday, the baby was still in there, but was right at the opening, so I thought it would be all over with in a day or two. Well, here it is Thursday, and there's been no change. I am barely feeling any cramps or anything, so I think it's going to be in there forever. Today I have had a little more cramps, but nothing significant seems to be going on. I really want this over with right now. I can't leave the house to go to the store (we are completely out of everything) because I'm afraid it's going to happen in the store. I did take my kids to story time at the library this morning, but sat right by the bathroom in case something happened. I think tomorrow I will probably just get up and go to the store anyway and hope for the best. How much longer can I put my life on hold--other people are depending on me here.

I really do not want a D&C, and can't have one now anyway because DH had to go out of town and it's just me and the kids. It will be Monday before I can do anything about it, and I really don't want surgery anyway.

I guess this is just a rant. Always with me when things look the worst and I start to go nuts, that's when my situation starts to turn around, so maybe me going nuts is not so bad. I guess I just don't have much patience--maybe that's what God is trying to teach me right now.