View Single Post
August 17th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Regular
Yay! I have readers! Sorry, I've been away from JustMommies. I'm working on getting my anxiety/depression under control sans-medication, and sometimes obsessing over getting pregnant gets to be too much.

Update time!

I was so excited that I ovulated last month that I started testing on day 27 and went through the rest of my IC tests. All BFNs. Eventually, I got my period. I think after hearing the high progesterone number, I let myself get WAY too excited, so I took this one really hard.

So, I called my doctor thinking I was going to have to talk her into letting me do an extra month of Clomid, because I SWEAR she told me they would only do 3 cycles. She said this multiple times! Iím not crazy! (WellÖ not about this particular thing. Iím probably crazy in my own way.) We did the back and for phone tag thing we always seem to do, and eventually she left a detailed message on my voicemail.

Side note: Iíve begged this woman to leave me detailed messages since I first started seeing her. I work constantly, and Iím usually either at work or asleep when her office is open, so there have been MANY times where I had to wait until the next day or over the weekend to get results she could have easily just told me via voicemail. Now, a year and a half later, she FINALLY leaves me messages. I love it.

So, in this detailed message, she said that they usually do SIX months of Clomid before referring patients to an RE!! Iíve been SO upset about not getting pregnant in the tiny 3 month window, and for nothing! Iíve got 3 more months of Clomid!

Needless to say, Iím quite happy about this. Today is CD 5, and my prescription is called in and ready to be picked up tonight.