View Single Post
June 22nd, 2006, 06:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm the same way, I hate medical intervention unless it's to save someone's life.

I have noticed that walking and being active does make me cramp more, but I was worried that maybe I shouldn't be walking a lot because it makes me bleed a lot more--plus it was 100 degrees in the shade of our front porch today, and who wants to walk in that. But sitting around--there's nothing going on down there. I was thinking that walking might help--they recommend it to start labor, so why wouldn't it work in this case too. This weekend, when DH gets back I think I'm going to go on a 5 mile hike around the yard--not getting far from the house, just in circles on our little walking trail.

I just found out last Friday that there was no heartbeat--I was supposed be 9w 2d based on my last period, but the baby had been measuring out a few days earlier. It should have been 8w 4d on Friday, but was only 8w 1d and no heartbeat. At least I found out pretty quickly--I didn't find out weeks and weeks later something was wrong.