View Single Post
June 22nd, 2006, 09:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't understand how they can have no clue what to say to you, either. With my last loss, I went in for bloodwork several times. The girl that was taking blood was in the room with the nurse. She asked me if I had been in the week before. I told her that I had and that when I was in the previous time it was to see if my HCG levels were rising, and that I was in this time to make sure that they were going back down. All I got was silence. For goodness sakes, it was an OB office, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one who has ever had a loss.

Quote:
that u/s machine is like my arch enemy - I don't even want to tthink about having to get up on that stupid table & look at what?? more heartbrake?[/b]
I am totally with you on that one. On the last 4 u/s that I have had, there hasn't even been a baby, just an empty sac. If I get p/g again, I worry that there will once again be no baby. Then I wonder what the chances of having another b/o are. I would think that that would be highly unlikely, but then again, I never thought that I would have 2 m/c either.

10/31/05 (EDD 5/15/06), 4/17/06 (EDD 11/13/06)
Chemical p/g 1/11/08