View Single Post
August 22nd, 2010, 11:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
It is hard but 100% doable. With the support of your family and friends they can more than make up for an even 1/2 interested dad. My son is now three and I am a full time student (19 hours per semester) and part time working. My mom and sister have been amazing and my 2 friends have been my backup babysitters for years. That is all I have had....4 people. If you even have one you can do reallly well...the more the merrier and easier... If someone offers help....take it as long as they are someone you trust. Dad's always act like that when you aren't trying to have a baby...at least 90% of the time from the mom's I have talked to about this. If he comes around that is great...if not that is fine too. If you need help on deciding which way to go on this you can also try to check out the abortion board on here...they can give you opinions from the other side. The unplanned pregnancy board can also help. You can also try the adoption/birth mother's board. There are many options out there all you need to do is find out which one is best for you...

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.