View Single Post
June 23rd, 2006, 11:05 AM
Super Mommy
hi everyone, looks like I'm joining you as I'm in the middle of my 2nd m/c. Is anyone else frustrated with their doctors?
I'm in the middle of changing doctors again, as I've been getting the run around. My first doctor from my previous m/c pretty much blew me off when I had questions the last time I was in. So then when I found out that I was pregnant again, I found a new doctor to go to but wouldn't see him till July 6th. Well yesterday when I found I was bleeding, I called this doctor and they instructed me to go to the ER (spent 5 hours waiting for them to do a pelvic exam, take blood and say I was m/c). I called this dr. back this morning as I was instructed to do.. only to be given the run around on whether or not they wanted to do a follow-up with me. ARgh! They finally decided they didn't want to see me till my July 6th appt. Sooo now I went back to shopping for a new doctor, one of my co-worker's recommended one that I called. They are squeazing me in this Monday at 11:15am. Hopefully this one will be better!

Thank you for letting me vent!

Married to Eric since June 25, 2005
mom to
3 Angel babies and Ryan and Rachel
Ryan born 6-18-08
Rachel born 3-20-10
Baby boy due on 2-24-14

Everything Good comes on time - we just don't know when that time is.