View Single Post
August 23rd, 2010, 08:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I still comparitively early in by 3rd trimester (32 1/2 weeks). We wouldn't buy the the birth kit until 36 weeks. We still have a lot to do (trying to get everything and the house cleaned up). We did a ton of shopping this weekend. I did not really have extra towels so be bought about 10 cheap towels and a cheap set of sheets at Target that I do not care if they get thrown away, also got depends and pads and everything we needed for the nursery. We are going to have our handy man come next week to install curtains, baby locks, and take core of some other odds and ends. Today my hubby who is off work is going to Lowes to get a roll of plastic drop cloth (we have white carpets all through the house). I havre this image that our house is going to look like something the CDC took over. I still feel like I have a bunch to do. It is hard because I work F/T and when I am home evenings and weekends I want to play with my son. Anyway, though I am sure I will be singing a different tune in 4 weeks or so, right now I am in not in any hurry for this baby to come out.