View Single Post
August 23rd, 2010, 12:50 PM
Zane & Jude's mama
I'll be 32w on Friday....I'm getting mroe and more and more uncomfortable as each day passes...This lil guy is running out of room and everytime he moves it hurts!!!! He's lower as well, so my pelvis, hip and back are killing me- I feel like i can't do anything. I am so ready for the next weeks to fly by and to have our home birth and this lil guy out, especially so I'm not in much pain and so I can actually sleep- (haven't been sleeping well at all the last few weeks and I'd much rather have broke up sleep BFing a newborn than laying awake all night trying to sleep, being uncomfortable and in pain. I've seen a chiro and a reflexologist and it has helped but not enough- I was like this with my last pregnancy but it didn't start until around 36 weeks...) I'm hoping and praying that he won't be late like his brother....I hope he's on time, though a week or two early would be soo lovely, but I doubt that! And I'm a lil worried he's breech....so if he is i hope he flips. MW says she thinks he's head down, but when I use my doppler to hear his heartbeat it's up high and not low so makes me think my feeling is correct- ahd this feel all pregnancy that i'll be having a breech birth.

oh and we are pretty set/ready for the birth, have all the supplies/things we need, just got to wash the baby clothes, blankets and towels and put them away.