View Single Post
June 23rd, 2006, 12:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've had 4 miscarriages, and each was with a different doctor. Part of that was because we moved, but part was because I can't find a doctor that I feel really gives a darn. I really like my newest doctor--his staff is very pleasant, and when I called as a new patient in the middle of a huge panic attack about this latest pregnancy, they said "I think you need to come in today. Can you come at 2:30?" When I had called my other doctor 5 minutes before the first words out of their mouth was "The next available appointment we have is July (this was still May)." I've had it with doctors in general. Where we used to live, you had a doctor and went to see them when you had problems. In our new area, I've heard "We can't see you just go to the ER."--this is on weekdays, when most doctors actually see patients, not 11 pm on a Saturday night. I thought that's why I had a regular doctor in first place so I didn't have to go to the ER.

Welcome--although I can't say I'm glad you're joining us. But, the company is great around here, even though our reason for getting together is not the best.