View Single Post
August 28th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Finally a Mommy!
(also posted in ttcma)

Hello Ladies!
Well im in an abnormally good mood today..not sure if its the coffee since i dont get much..but none the less..im loving it!

Anywho..hope everyone is well!

I have a prayer request...so i talked to my licensing worker on thursday..i needed to fill out a paper online b/c they were having problems with the program and it wiped it out..oh well no big deal..well then she tells me she has a sibling group that is probably going up for adoption soon!! !! I was soo happy! Its a boy and a girl!! The boy is almost 3 and the girl is 7months! !!!! Well just yesterday i got my email saying the state is reviewing our application for foster care!! Well last week we already got a paper saying the courts had approved our request for adoption!! so this is all moving so fast! Our LW wants us to do respite care (babysitting) so when the kiddos do go up for adoption they can tell their case worker they know us!! So we would have a chance at adoption!! Im soo happy! God is soo good..now all we need is a bfp to make up for this terrible year!! I have a feeling its not far away (at least i hope..lol!) Our dream for a big family might be coming true!! So please pray!

If you got this far..thanks for reading! I really appreciate it! you girls have been so wonderful and supportive to me! I greatly appreciate it! I luv you girls!

(PS this isnt the first child(ren) we were offered already..and we dont even have our liscense yet..soo crazy! Im so glad our LW loves us! )

Thank You Jaidynsmum for my awesome perfect siggy!!