View Single Post
June 24th, 2006, 01:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I probably shouldn't be posting on here since I haven't had multiple losses, but I felt I would still give my opinion on a few things.

I think you guys are right--- I can't even begin to imagine the pain you and your partners are going through. In fact, I don't even think I could take another loss.

However, when I first had the mc I didn't even know which forum to post in. I had previously hung out w/ the Unplanned Pregnancy ladies b/c of a pregnancy scare I had experienced a few months before. I ended up posting in Pregnancy After Loss. I got some icy treatment from the ladies over there, and I understand NOW, but not when I was lost and didn't even know what was happening with my body or that i was posting in the wrong place. I only had my fiance to talk to about the whole ordeal and I needed to talk to someone because I was so lost and scared and just wanting one person to say it's okay, and give me some comforting words. One person replied from the Preg Aft. Loss forum, but I still felt like it was so Taboo to even mention the mc. I later found the Pregnancy Loss forum and was able to post and Beck gave me some very comforting words and she's probably given me the best advice I could ever receive when it comes to the mc and coping. In other words, what I'm trying to say is....Don't forget how you felt the second or third time you got pregnant or were ttc and had all of those fears all over again.

I think anyone that comes into this forum will know not to sit there and do a baby journal when we or you have lost your own little angels...I don't think any of us would do that knowing the pain our friends bare.
Also, if it's taboo to talk about whatever maybe someone could say, "hey, you know I think the ladies at "XXX XXX forum" could really help you with that, they provide great advice" or something along those lines? Yes, I'm still embarrassed about posting over there!
Anyway, I'll get out of your forum now. Thanks for listening to my jabbering!