View Single Post
June 24th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I would like to just sit back and do nothing, but I don't think that I can, at least not at this point. For my last 2 p/g (the ones I m/c), they haven't really done anything besides check HCG levels and do the u/s. Maybe I feel different because my two m/c have been blighted ovums. I feel that the dx the doctors gave me both times were accurate too, because by 10 or 12 weeks we should have been able to see something, or I should have seen something during the m/c. I don't feel that any amount of testing that they can do would have changed anything. Since the p/g were pretty much over by the time I ever went to the doctor (even though I carried them much longer), I don't think there was anything they could have done to save them. I think I would still go to the doctor early, because I would be in hopes that there was a baby there (that I could see!) and that if something was wrong that they might be able to do something. So, I guess at the moment, the pros outweigh the cons.

I would have liked to say that I don't want intervention, but since I really haven't had any (since they haven't 'treated' me for anything, then I guess I would have to try it to find if the outcome would be different.

10/31/05 (EDD 5/15/06), 4/17/06 (EDD 11/13/06)
Chemical p/g 1/11/08