Topic: Rough night
View Single Post
June 24th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry that you had to come to the realization about some people having 2 babies before you would have one. We all know that it is a possibility for that to happen, but it doesn't seem so real until you see it in black and white. When I was at the p/g loss board earlier, I noticed a post that said "I would have been 20 weeks today". When I read it she mentioned about being in the November DDC, and it hit me "Wow, that would have been me." It makes me sad, and I didn't even realize that I would have been that far along by now until I saw it in black and white.

Quote:
I want to be able to get $ from my parents & not think it's worthless in helping fix anything & too extravagant to do anything else with it. I have never received any money like that from anyone at any time for anything. I paid for my own wedding - I have been on my own since 18 & the first time anyone is offering something free & clear & I feel ungrateful because all I can seem to feel is how pointless it is to give it to me. sad.gif I jsut feel like it should go to someone where $1,000 could make a difference.[/b]
I think that visiting the Playroom just complicated matters for you last night. I wish I could offer you some great words of advice like you always seem to have for everyone else, but you always seem to figure things out after thinking about them for awhile.

10/31/05 (EDD 5/15/06), 4/17/06 (EDD 11/13/06)
Chemical p/g 1/11/08