View Single Post
September 1st, 2010, 04:33 PM
Veteran
I occasionally I will receive something in the mail that would happen to deal what stage of development Charlie would be at. It was this reason for the first 4 months either dh or ds would get the mail. So I didn't have to see it or be reminded. I have gotten back to the business of fetching the mail again the last couple of months nothings really bothered me or gotten to me. Until today. I get over there which is a 15 min walk one way not that it matters . There's one thing in the box . A red flyer the says the chase is on. I open it up and it huggies coupons talking about how your 6 months old is developing. I guess they also didn't get the memo. I do want to say that I am down to 1 large shoe box full of brand new newborn 0-3 clothes left

My sis is due any day now with her 4 and last baby a girl I've sent her all the gender netural and bought way to many things but I've gotten rid of every single thing baby related except for Charlies memory box and shadow box. And what was gonna be his crib and that box of clothes. I guess this was just a vent I guess

Thanx 2 Claire1979 4 my amazing siggy!

Everyday brings the possibility of a miracle