Topic: Question
View Single Post
June 25th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am going for a natural birth this time too!

Last time I planned an epidural, but I didn't like how it all went so I want to switch.

I am 5'4" and 97 pounds pre-pregnancy. I am 26 and people still think I am a teenager. lol. (that gets kind of annoying, but what can you do??)

Anyway, I had no problems birthing vaginally. Babies are usually the right size for the mother even if the father is a big guy.

I am shocked that your obgyn suggested a c-section at this point just because of your frame. I would strongly suggest getting another doctor. Doctors who start out with the csection mindset almost always end up giving their patients a csection.

My obgyn never once mentioned it to me last time.I am going for a natural birth this time too!

Last time I planned an epidural, but I didn't like how it all went so I want to switch.
Baby expected January 2nd, 2010!

"In the first place, whether you choose or no to take any trouble about the formation of his habits, it is habit, all the same, which will govern ninety-nine one-hundredths of the child's life. We are all mere creatures of habit. We think our accustomed thoughts, make our usual small talk, go through the trivial round, the common task, without any self-determining effort of will at all." -Charlotte Mason