View Single Post
September 2nd, 2010, 06:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That's what I've heard from most people, is that they just knew. I gues that's what's throwing me off because I don't feel that way so what does that mean? I don't have baby fever or anything either though. Ugh. I wish someone would just tell me what to do, but I have to make this decision for myself, I know. I was thinking about getting an IUD, that way if I ever changed my mind I could just have it romoved. But by the end of the five or ten years, I would know if I wanted one or not and could do something permament then. But my dh doesn't trust IUDs, he said he's heard of women who have gotten pregnant on them, so he won't use that as a reliable bc method. We're both nervous of me going on the pill, or really any hormonal bc because it messes with me so much. Now I'm on the minipill and haven't had any side effects from it, but I still haven't had AF either due to nursing. I've been slowly weaning though, so I expect to see her soon which is part of the reason for the sudden urgency in deciding.