View Single Post
June 25th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I seem to be stuck in this funk.

I have cried more this weekend than I have in months. It's not the crazy cry - sobbing & all. It's more like weeping - just leaky eyes that won't stop.

I hate it. I want to feel better. I am trying - maybe I just need some down time maybe. Maybe I am trying to let it all out while I am in a "safe" place - where I have Joel - and all day to be nice to me.

I really can't say. I don't want to go out on the road for work this week. I really don't feel up to it. I don't have any choice though really. I feel like i need massages & bubble baths & candles & lovin' all week & to wear pj's all day & eat chocolate & pizza....and watch old movies. I am supposed to get af any day here & although all of that sounds like typical af stuff - it isn't normal for me. Normal for me is loss of appetite - short fuse & cramping - none of which do I seem to have...yet. If this is all that witch's doing I'm quite pissed at her really. It was a beautiful weekend & I just couldn't get into it at all. I am tired of feeling so terdy. I thought one night was bad - but it has become the whole weekend...and I have had brief moments of snapping out of it - but htey are brief.

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet