View Single Post
June 25th, 2006, 09:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Fear is my middle name...

I am so scared of another m/c...so scared that the thought of pg again will physically bring butterflies to my stomach but in the same breath feel a desire in my heart so emmense I can not even articulate it into words..

Like Beck, I am so scared that one of these times...these days aI am going to have a loss and require a hysterectomy or have so much scar tissue that it's un fixable...

I am scared my decision for the last d and c may have cost me my ability to try and carry again (due to the surgery I have to have on friday to remove scar tissue)

I am scared I just will never have a healthy child

I am scared that I will finally get a healthy child and Dh's cancer will return (as if I have to trade one soul on this earth for another)

I am scared. End of story. Nothing makes sense.. the world goes round and I have 4 dead children. It sucks and i am scared. And I hate it.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead