Here goes...who wants to talk about your next
View Single Post
June 26th, 2006, 09:57 AM
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
I'm scared of...
- Having another ectopic
- Having another m/c
- Having to deal with family & friends who think they can relate when none of them have ever dealt with a lose and have no clue what I'm going through.
- Finding out there's no heartbeat after hearing one
- Finding out something is wrong after the baby is born
- I'm terrified that I'm not meant to be a mom and these 2 losses were God's attempt to tell me this and I wouldn't listen.
- I'm scared to tell people that I'm pg when it happen again
- Of running into people that I know who have healthy babies and didn't want them in the first place
- Of dealing with a friend who's due in September and hearing here play by play of everything even though she knows what happened to me.
- Of having irregular cycles once AF shows up
- Of finding out that the Endo is worse and my hormones are out of whack again for the other medical condition that I had
- Of finding out that there's something wrong with either DH or myself and that's causing the losses.
I'm just plain scared!!!
Thank you Claire1977 for my adorable siggy
...And All That's Nice
For the special little one in your life!
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Nykoal