View Single Post
September 10th, 2010, 08:20 AM
~Heather~
The above comment was me! I was signed into my moms account and didn't know it! Sorry! anyway...

Sounds like you are doing everything you need to be doing, and are at peace with whatever happens...That's a great place to be in! I definitely believe that if baby wont turn, it's probably for a reason, and they are better off left alone.

As to the "natural" birth vrs a section...That's a really hard one! On one hand, I am in complete agreement with you, and think it sounds very traumatic and even dangerous! I have to wonder if by making you lay flat on your back, and have all the meds, if they aren't setting you up for a c-section anyway! You know?
On the other hand- I always try to avoid a c-section at all cost, because I want to have more children, and I know how hard it can be to find Dr/MW that will deliver vaginally after a c-section. Sooo....I don't know what I would do

But non of this is going to be an issue! You are going to have a healthy, happy, safe home birth! We all know our bodies are perfectly capable to handle a breach birth! You can do it mama!

And who knows! He might decide to turn tomorrow! and non of this will even be of concern!