View Single Post
September 14th, 2010, 02:55 AM
Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Absolutly, totally agree with you Christina! I love the movies, basically for the eye candy.. Im not ashamed to admit it.. though I will say I was totally team Jacob before he was hot...

But the books tell you so much more.. and I've watched the movies with people who havent read the books and theres alot of feelings and things they dont get from the movie, that I've had to explain to them. And I agree, I dont think the movies would be quite as great to me if I hadnt read the book first.

I personally didnt like Twilight, it just didnt show me what I read in the first book. As the movies went on it got better. New Moon was better coinsiding with the book and Eclispe was as well. But Twlight left alot of stuff out I think and even reading the book I HATED the movie. Could be I loved New Moon and Eclispe cuz Jacob was init more.. lol but I'm not gonna admit that. I love Jacob Black as a character, not as Taylor Launter in the movie...though.. I must say... actually I have no words for how I feel...

Back on the subject...Im a big believer that the book is always better than the movie, always.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!