View Single Post
September 14th, 2010, 11:13 AM
Veteran
Hi,

My name is Michelle and we are expecting our third little girl. We are having a terrible time with picking out a name. My oldest daughter is Jacey Michelle, my 2nd daughter is Caitlyn Jeanmarie. This little girl will have the middle name Carolyn after my DH's late grandma, but she still doesn't have a first name. I am open to suggestions. I will list the names we have come up with so far:

Ava
Leah
Lianna
Milena
Hailey
Natalie

Our last name is Cahoo, so we have to be careful that the name doesn't end in the "ca", it just runs together too much.

I like traditional/old fashioned names (I really want Evelyn, but my dh HATES it!!!). He is in to different names (he really wants Kaila, but I can't stand it!). Obviously he picked out our 1st daughter's name, and I picked out our 2nd daughter's name. We want a compromise on this one.

Sorry this was so long. The only other thing I have an opinion on, is I really don't want it to be an Irish name. I know that sounds weird, but my FIL is really pushing an Irish heritage name, so hard that it has completely turned me off of any of those names.

If you made it through all of this, thank you!!!