View Single Post
September 14th, 2010, 11:54 PM
Team Blue Mama of Two
Join Date: Dec 2007
In terms of honoring your moms, there are several ways to do it.
1. Use their given first or middle names
2. Look at the meanings of their names and then see if there are other names that share the same meaning
3. Look for variants on their given names: Suzanne to Susanna, etc.
4. Pick first and middle names that start with the initials of the people you want to honor
5. Think about the birth month, flower, stone, etc. of the people you want to honor. For instance, my Dad was born in May. If we have a little girl, one of the mn's I'm considering in Mae to honor him.
Good luck getting married and eventually pregnant!
Mommy to two beautiful boys, watched over by two angels in heaven
View Public Profile
Find all posts by doremi