View Single Post
September 15th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Chantelle, I know you are an awesome mom & do what you can for your kids. I was just explaining my situation - not comparing them in the least.

I wanted to add Chantelle, that I certainly understand how you feel. I would feel the same way if I were you. However, you can't expect her to change. Perhaps your dh can have a chat with dss and explain to him that not all kids including his own siblings have as much as he does. I have those conversations with my dd all the time. Cause kids just don't get it.

Also, I do understand where you are coming from with your dss. Honestly I don't think I have every said anything nice about my Dh's oldest. I actually don't even refer to her as my stepdaugther as we have never had a relationship (her choice not mine). She's not all bad & I do say nice things about her to dh & the kids. I've just not posted them here. Quite honestly I don't like her and I do resent what she's done to Dh & our family ( but that's me not you )

This board is mostly for complaining or at least that's how most of us have used it. A while back we had a person on her who had what appeared to be a perfect relationship with her dsd and her bio mom. She didn't end up staying because she couldn't relate to us & we couldn't relate to her.

That's why it's hard sometimes to keep the board busy. Because people have their playgroups and other boards where they do the fun stuff. This is the complain to people who understand board

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah