Do I say something?
View Single Post
September 15th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Join Date: Aug 2010
Umm sorry but it's not obvious, hence my asking if it was or was not. I'm not in your home, I did not have the conversation with the child, so I would not see it as obvious.
You have a few choices:
1. speak to dss and see if he's willing to talk to your dh about it.
2. go ahead and tell dh anyway.
3. go directly to bio mom and let her know how you feel.
4. inform dss that these are not conversations you wish to have with him since you don't feel comfortable about it.
5. let dss know that you feel these are not things his mother should be speaking to him about.
You can do one of those things, none of them, or a combo of them. You asked "what would you do," and I replied with what *I * would do in your situation. You can either take my advice into consideration or ignore it completely. The ball is in your court.
❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo
View Public Profile
Find all posts by K.A.T