View Single Post
September 16th, 2010, 01:18 PM
Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
For the record, I wasn't judging Chantelle. I was telling her how I perceived her posts. While I haven't been posting on this board for two years+, I have been reading here that long. I want to reiterate that I do think you can and should vent anytime you want here. I never said we should only have only fluff and feel good posts. What I said was that I felt the tone of Chantelle's posts (not all, but a lot) were resentful and I felt like I needed to tell her that that was how she was coming across to me, and possibly others. That's all. I wasn't attacking. I wouldn't attack anyone, since well, I really know the Community Guidelines and all.

Additionally, I don't think any of you or me are wallowing in self-pity. I was just pointing out that anyone who dwells on the bad in their life will be miserable. The end. It was not directed at Chantelle or Kris or Tiffany or anyone, just in general and anyone, including me.

Look, I'll be the first to admit that raising someone else's child is not easy. Dealing with crazy ex-husbands or ex-wives is not easy. Dealing with kids who have been brainwashed by their bio-parent is not easy. I have been dealing with step-kids for 19 years. Dealing with crazy ex-partners for 19 years. It is hard work. Really really really hard. I vent just as much as anyone and I want you all to continue to do so.

I'm sorry if any of you felt that I was attacking you or passing judgment or whatever you might have perceived I did. I didn't mean to upset anyone.