Topic: let's hear...
View Single Post
September 21st, 2010, 12:52 AM
Loving Wife and Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by doremi View Post
Josiah Earl: My Dad died of cancer when I was 4 months pregnant. I had promised him that the middle name would be Earl if I had a boy. My dad's full name was Earl J ________ III. My great grandfather was the first Earl J, and he was an Olympic gold medalist in the 400 meter high hurdles. My brother is Joseph Earl. DH and I wanted a biblical first name (also my Dad's preference), and both loved Josiah. It just worked out that it ALSO used the initials that are so prevalent in my family. After deciding on the name, we learned that one of the meanings of Josiah can be, "The Lord has healed". "The Lord has healed Earl" seemed like the perfect description for my Dad's entrance into heaven. So, there ya go
I just wanted to tell you that I think you have such an amazing story behind your child's name. I am so sorry for your loss. I think you honored him in such a beautiful way.

We chose Kyleigh because my name is Ashleigh and DH's name is Kyle. We just combined them. Her middle name is Jenelle. My mom's name is Michelle and her partner's name is Jennifer. So, we combined those two names, too!
Our beautiful miracle baby..

Do you want to learn how to stretch your dollars further?
Come join us on the Frugal Mommies Board!
Latest Trip: Spent $90, Saved $400!
Latest donation trip: Spent $0, Saved $675!!!
Check out what I'm selling! Lots of baby/toddler things!