View Single Post
September 21st, 2010, 08:25 AM
Platinum Super Mega Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by My2miracles View Post
I read it to mean that it was obvious to HER. Not that it should have been obvious to you or anyone else. I think that's what she meant. I think she was just giving more details.

Okay so either Kris just knows me well or I'm having communication issues b/c that's in fact what I was doing. I was giving more details about what was obvious to ME, not to anyone on this board. How would any conversation be obvious to anyone on this board when no one would be there, actually in the conversation? Just doesn't make sense to even think that I would go that route but I guess I made it go that avenue & that's not what I meant, at all...

I haven't said anything to DH yet. DSS is coming over again this weekend. I'm curious to see what happens/unfolds & I know that "if" he starts to "talk" I'll probably say something along the lines of "I'm sorry you have to hear that stuff about your dad, that must be hurtful, I'm sure you'd be hurt if someone spoke badly about your mom too". See how he goes from there. I want to see what he does, if he continues & says more like if he's being coached or not. If he's being coached he'll get defensive & have more to say, if not, he'll get confused & stop in his tracks in confusion. How he reacts will tell me what's truly being said to him at home. Then I'll proceed to his dad if he's being coached. And if he is being coached, I'll let him know that talking about his dad like that is in poor taste, it's not nice, rude, disrespectful, and what ever happened between his mother & father as "husband/wife" has nothing to do w/ them as parents & that both persons shouldn't be talking about each other at all, especially negatively. Not nice, etc.

Gosh I hope this doesn't come up again, but I have a gut feeling it will considering he's done this before, it's not the 1st time so I'm prepping to have to say something along those lines.