View Single Post
September 21st, 2010, 08:38 AM
Jennifer the Momma
I can't remember off the top of my head if it's 1c or 1pt that is normal, but I do remember reading that it might be helpful to get that much water with red food coloring in it and put it on a towel so you can visualize how much it is.

As for your kids, when #3 was born, #1 was 5 and #2 was 2. I labored alone for most of the day, from 7:30am to about 2:30. #2 took a nice nap and woke up right before dh got home. I got her a yogurt and got her settled next to her brother on the computer and that's where they stayed until the baby came around 4:30. It was pretty easy for dh to go back and forth since we were in adjacent rooms. He'd squeeze my back during contractions, then check on the kids in between. I was fine taking care of both until about the time he got home...I'm sure I could have lasted longer, but I was very thankful that he was there. She was kind of grumpy that day.

Crunchy, conservative, Christian, homeschooling, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, not-vaccinating, cloth-diapering, baby-wearing, ec-ing, unassisted-birthing, breastmilk donating, Momma to 7yo, 4yo, 2yo, 2mo.