View Single Post
September 22nd, 2010, 03:54 AM
Zane & Jude's mama
Just wanted to share my lil update...

I had a MW appt on Monday and she thought baby finally flipped head down, but she wasn't sure and suggested a scan to verify. Because if he was still breech we'd be scheduling an ECV at the hospital for 36weeks which is Friday, so the sooner the better...So I scheduled a scan for this morning and....

lil guy is still a boy! whew! and he is....

head down!!! yay!!!

I was worried/scared of the possibility of an ECV...(the thought of being in the hospital given meds and stuff scared me! I don't do good in hospitals, though granted this ECV doc had good reviews) so i'm very glad relieved that the moxibustion really worked and no ECV!! =) I highly recommend moxibustion if baby is breech!!! It's simple, painless and works!!

Can't believe I'll be 36w on Friday- which is the "safe" zone per my MW for a homebirth, so I'm even more anxious now that he is head down and 36w is in 2.5 days! Cannot wait to meet this lil guy- even more especially after seeing him on the scan this morning. He's too cute, I think he looks similar to Zane but has chubbier cheeks and a slightly different shape face- can't wait to see him!

My DH is meeting the doula's tonight and should have next MW appt next week and she'll be bringing the pool! Just need to get a hose, a plastic sheeting/tarp or shower curtain and wash/put away towels and then we'll be all set/ready!