View Single Post
June 28th, 2006, 06:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I actually married my husband after meeting up at our 15th high school reunion in Sept. 2004. We were friends in high school but shortly after high school I moved away (from Pennsylvania to Illiniois)and haven't seen anyone in 15 years. I really wanted to go to my 15th reunion and went to a website to find out when the reunion was. I planned my vacation around it and flew home for it. A good friend of mine introduced us and we hit it right off. We were going to a party after the reunion but he lost me on the highway and I didn't know how to get to the party. I went back to my moms house furious! I remember that the friend who introduced us told me his brother owned a pizza shop so I called the shop and told him who I was and asked for his brothers phone number so I could get directions to the party. He knew the guy having the party and gave me directions.

I made it to the party and Mark and I talked the whole night. I gave him my phone number but he never called. I called him the day before I left and he was shocked to say the least that I called. We emailed and talked on the phone for two months, he flew me home for Thanksgiving and proposed and then flew out to Illinois in December to help me move home. We got married on New Years Eve 2004.

He later confessed that he had a huge crush on me in high school