Topic: Heather....
View Single Post
September 23rd, 2010, 08:04 AM
~Heather~
Thanks for asking! We are doing great! The first couple of nights were rough, trying to get/keep both boys asleep! One would wake up crying and wake the other up!(we co-sleep)...but I'm happy to say the past two nights have been MUCH better! I'm starting to feel human again! LOL!

Conlan is a champion nurser! He nurses constantly when awake, then sleeps for a few hours. We tried introducing a pacifier a few days ago, but he much prefers the boob! He will take it from others, but refuses it from me.

I had my one week PP visit yesterday (my midwife came to my house). Conlan now weighs 8lbs 10oz, so a few oz above birth weight!

Recovery has been sooo much easier this time than last! (could have something to do with the fact that I've not been on my feet constantly, worrying over my baby in the NICU!). My bleeding has almost stopped already, and other than being tired, I feel great!

My mom is still here, and that has been a huge help! I think the hardest thing is not being able to pick BE up! He just doesn't understand.

Anyway, I still haven't written up my birth story, but I'm going to try and get it done here soon!