View Single Post
September 23rd, 2010, 03:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
what do you think a naming style says about you as a person or as a parent?I think it says that I like to make sure there are options available to me & my child that will fit us as individuals. I think that it also says that family is a very important aspect in my life as I tend to incorporate versions of family names in all my picks.

Do you think a naming style reflects who you are as a person and who you hope your children will in turn become?
A little be of modern mixed w/ a bit of traditional. I'd say that's basically what I'm like. As for my children, I just want them to be happy, independent and self-confident.

Do your choices in anyway reflect how you parent/will parent?
Well, my parenting style could be considered as a happy medium between AP and TP, so I guess my choices kinda fit in w/ that.

Do you have judgements or opinions on those who have an opposite naming style of your own?
Not in the least

If you have children, does the image of the name on a child in your mind fit your actual child?
Yes, sometimes the nn fits better than the full name and other times the full name fits better than the nn.