Girl Names - WDYT?
View Single Post
September 24th, 2010, 04:30 AM
Join Date: Sep 2010
1. Helen Ivy - I like the names but not together.
2. Janessa Kathaleen - I am not a fan of Janessa. It looks made up to me, and plus there are so many ways say it for me. Juh-nessa, Jan-essa...
3. Naomi Ruth - This is one of my favorites!
4. Harriet Rose - I would be scared of the nn children will give her.
5. Doreen ? - I think Mary Doreen is cute. and your right Doreen is really hard to pair with a middle name.
6. Ava Catharine - Really popular, but a very classic name.
7. Juliette Florence - I love the name Juliet, I think its one of the most beautiful sounding names. And Florence is after my g.grandmother whom I never met but always heard stories about what a wonderful woman she was.
8. Margaret Edna - I would reverse the names. Edna Margaret is really pretty and you can always call her Maggie.
9. Hazel Sara - I would again reverse the names. Its a flow thing, and Im weird but they dont flow right to me this way.
10. Felicity ? - This is in our list as well. And I love it too, but its really hard to match as well.
I like your names. Very classic names.
View Public Profile
Find all posts by demumbran0516